These terms and conditions apply to the e-mail communication, attachments and all subsequent communications of FPG INVESTMENTS (PTY) LTDwith registration number: 2000/016098/07(“we”/ “us”) may send you from time to time.
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the named addressee/s and others authorized by us to receive it (“intended recipient”).
If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, then:
- Please notify the sender of this communication immediately by return e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete this message from your system;
- You may not print, store, forward or copy this message or any part thereof or distribute or disclose or cause information in the message to be disclosed to any other person;
- You may not take any action in reliance of the contents of this communication.
We are not liable for:
- the improper of incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt;
- any offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or materials, which this communication may contain,
- and which has been sent outside the sender’s scope of employment with us and in terms of which only the sender can be held liable in his/her personal capacity.
Any advice or information contained in this communication is subject also to any governing agreement between us.
Only duly authorized staff acting within the scope of their authority are able to bind is contractually. Unless expressly indicated as such, nothing in this communication constitutes an offer, warranty or representation from us.
Unless expressly stated otherwise in related agreements, e-mails sent to us will only be regarded as having been received by us once we expressly acknowledged receipt thereof, and we will be deemed to have sent an e-mail once reflected as sent on our e-mail server.