Department: FPG Holdings
Job title of Incumbent’s Supervisor: Leasing Manager
Job Title of Incumbent’sReportee/s: N/A
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist the Leasing Manager to load lease agreemetns onto the system ensuring that details agree to the current lease / addendum in place.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Drafting of offer and ensuring all FICA documents are received;
- Drafting of renewal proposals and Board confirmation letters;
- Converting signed and accepted offers and proposals to lease agreements timeously;
- Following up and ensuring timeous signing of the lease agreements;
- Drafting of cession documents and or tenant communication relating to lease administration;
- Ensure deposits/bank guarantees are received on time and as per the lease agreement;
- Regular follow-up on outstanding lease agreements/renewals;
- Inform facilities department of any entry inspections and/or handovers, including any work required to premises prior to handover, as soon as new offer is accepted, and deposit is paid;
- Inform facilities department of required pre-exit and exit inspections 1 month prior to expiry;
- Diarise and follow up with Property Managers that temporary signage of new stores and To Let posters in vacating stores are up by stipulated dates;
- Diarise and ensure Property Managers are prompted to request signage proposals from tenants as stipulated in the accepted offers.
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Minimum of Grade 12 Certificate.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Working knowledge of commercial lease documents
- Working knowledge of basic commercial real estate
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word
- General business and property management acumen.
- Well organized and have a strong ability to pay attention to detail.
- MDA experience will be advantageous.