PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To review information loaded onto the system ensuring that details agree to the current lease / addendum in place. To review rental amounts, lease escalation clauses, turnover rentals, recoveries and resulting amounts charged to the tenants, ensuring completeness and accuracy of amounts invoiced.
TOP 5 KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Review of lease related documentation and abstraction of critical information including rent and other financial obligations.
- Tracking of Lease, renewal and amendment rent commencements
- Comparing details of the lease to the system and keeping record of the differences.
- Review, auditing and processing of leasing monetary/rent obligations.
TOP QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Minimum of Grade 12 Certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Auditing, Property Studies, Real Estate, Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with commercial lease auditing
- Working knowledge of commercial lease documents
- Working knowledge of basic commercial real estate